Allow the time-honoured appeal and versatility of the 136 Series double hung window to be part of your home’s architectural character. The distinctive ‘vertical’ sliding action of a double hung window offers a practical alternative to the standard orientation and functionality of a conventional sliding window.
- Flexible control for regulating airflow
- All weather ventilation when used under overhangs
- Integral, full width handle for easy operation
- Interlocking rails and brush seals combine for exceptional structural performance and an effective weather barrier
- Non-corrosive, low maintenance hardware components
- Fly, barrier and Crimsafe screening options
136 D open/closed
|136 Series||138 Series|
|Recommended Applications||Housing & low-to-medium rise residential||Housing & high rise residential|
|Screening Options||Fly, barrier & Crimsafe screens||Fly, barrier & Crimsafe screens|
|Frame Width Options||• 48mm|
|Water Penetration Options||• 150 Pa.|
• 300 Pa.
• 450 Pa.
|• 150 Pa.|
• 300 Pa.
|Glazing||Single glazed up to 6.76mm||• Single glazed up to 6.76mm|
• Double glazed (IGU) 20mm
|Energy Ratings Available||Yes||Yes|
|Max. Acoustic Rating2||• Rw 31 - Standard|
• Rw 42 - Tandem
|Bushfire Attack Level||Tested and certified to BAL-40||Tested and certified to BAL-40|
|Handle Options||• Non-keyed (supplied as standard)|
• Keyed (upon request)
|• Standard latch keyed|
|Fixing Types||• Fin fix|
• Face fix
• Flush face
|• Fin fix|